We bridge the gap of inequality and opportunity by fostering community spirit.
Holborn Community Association run activities for people from 0 – 99+ across three centres as well as in the community at local schools and other venues. We provide a friendly, vibrant and inclusive programme particularly targeting those with less opportunity to participate because of isolation or inequality. Our offer includes:
• Digital media and pottery activities for disadvantaged children
• Community led art activities – singing, crafts, screen printing – for all ages, including intergenerational work
• Day centre care for vulnerable older people (including those with dementia)
• Befriending programmes for isolated older people and outreach activities with Bangladeshi community
• Gymnastics, Taekwondo and Ballet classes for young people